1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Sleep for at least 7 hours a night.
3. Read more books than you did in 2010.
4. Don’t think negative thoughts about things you cannot change and invest your positive energy in the present moment.
5. Take a 10-30 min walk everyday.
6. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and less food that is manufactured in plants.
7. Envy is a waste of time.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
9. Play more games.
10. Forget issues of the past that will ruin your present happiness.
11. Smile and laugh more.
12. You don’t have to win every argument, agree to disagree
13. Call your family more often.
14. Spend more time with people over the age of 60 and under the ago of 6.
15. Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
16. What other people think of you is none of your business.
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. Each day do something good for others.
19. Learn something new.
20. Get rid of anything that isn’t beautiful, useful or joyful.
21. However good or bad a situation. It will change.
22. No matter how you feel get up, dress up and show up.
23. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Keep in touch with your friends.
24. Take any chance you get to try something new.
25. Realize life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are just part of the curriculum and fade away but the lessons you learn last a lifetime.